Here to help your feet be their best!
With the recent COVID-19 pandemic, we take your health and safety very seriously.
Please take a moment to review the following changes in our office protocol.
FOR ALL SCHEDULED PATIENTS
1. We advise you to monitor for flu-like symptoms including but not limited to fever, chills, sore throat, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, body aches or fatigue. If you are experiencing such symptoms, we ask you to please reschedule your appointment for 2 weeks after.
2. If you had close contact with a COVID-19 positive patient or someone under quarantine for suspected COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment for 2 weeks after.
3. If you have traveled internationally or to areas where COVID-19 is widespread, please reschedule your appointment for 2 weeks after.
4. On the day of your appointment, please check your temperature before coming to the office. If you have temperature of 100.4 or higher, please reschedule your appointment and seek immediate care or advice from your primary care physician.
5. Please bring and wear a mask to your appointment.
6. At your appointment, your temperature will be checked with a contact-less thermometer. If the screening temperature is elevated, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
7. Please call the office from the parking lot (847)-673-1818 and we will let you know when we have a room available for you. There is no seating in the waiting area.
We understand these changes may be inconvenient but we want to ensure a smooth and pleasant visit with us. We greatly appreciate your patience, cooperation and understanding.
Dr. Ross has been in practice since 1988, first in Skokie and now in Lincolnwood.
He is on the medical staffs of:
NorthShore University Health System, Skokie Hospital
Amita/Saint Francis Hospital
BC/BS (traditional and PPO)
NorthShore Physicians group sites: 284 and 447
Amita Network sites: 494 and 495
(Please check your benefits handbook or speak to your benefits representative for other plans which may require a referral)
Our goal is to improve and maintain your overall health and to empower you with an understanding of your foot condition and create a plan.
Let's get started today.
We stress preventative foot care, especially for children.
When early surgical or medical intervention is provided, we are often able to eliminate serious consequences.
We safely trim difficult nails, corns and callouses, treat ingrown nails and infections.
Surgical and non-surgical treatment of bunions, hammertoes, neuromas, skin lesions/warts.
Diabetic foot and wound care.
Design and fit custom orthotics and molded shoes.
We offer immediate treatment for:
Sprained ankles and foot fractures.
Plantar Fasciitis, Tedonitis and other Overuse Conditions.
Ingrown nails, Infections and Skin Lesions.
An orthotic device modifies the position and the function of your feet and ankles, to help in relieving abnormal stress. We have an outstanding record of success using orthotics. It's a conservative treatment for structural or muscular weakness and imbalances of the foot and leg.
Please send us a message, or call us for an appointment.
Fax any documents to (847) 673-2639
7126 Lincoln Avenue Lincolnwood, IL 60712
M, W, F, Sat: 9:00am - 1:00pm
T, Th: 9:00am - 5:00pm